Friday 12 March 2010

Random thoughts, ie can't think of a subject title :P

Its that time again, the return of F1. The only true sport that I follow heavily during the year and the new season is about to start. An its looking to be a really exciting new season, new teams, new driver line ups and the return of the most successful driver in the history of the sport.
The Internal battle at McLaren between Button and Hamilton is one that I will keep a close eye on (not just because I have £10 riding on the outcome) but I'm just excited as its gearing up to be a very exciting and interesting season. Who knows who will win? I would like to see Hamilton win a second title.

*

During my run this morning I stopped by a gate to tie my shoes up and out of nowhere around 8 little lambs came running to the gate bleating at me. Looking all small, young and cute. Didn't know if I should give them a little rub or not, before long thou a big mumma sheep came over. She was staring at me with what could only be described as an evil look so I quickly decided to carry on my way. Clearly spring is here or very close to be now with the signs of these fresh faced lambs.

*

I've decided to set myself a challenge, I don't think its all that hard but just to see if I pull it off. 100 films in a year, sounds easy enough, roughly 2 films a week, easy? So I'll give it a go, if anyone is interested in my progress I'll list each month what I've seen. An I mean to proper sit down and watch it from start to finish not half way though. If anyone wants to join in feel free see if you can do it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment