Saturday 27 March 2010

"There's one thing you never put in a trap..."

The last thoughts that I wrote about previously have left me thinking long and hard about things. I'm starting to feel the winds of change brewing in my life. Something that has slowly started to develop, mostly with regards to work, but also I guess with myself an my thinking on things. There is a sense of sour bitterness approaching.
I felt this once before an I elected to jump before I was pushed. Though it was hard, an a period of roughness came which I didn't enjoy. It also came with a certain degree of readjusting and often things you take for granted become obvious in there absence.
However in the long run I think it was something that was wise to do. If for my own happiness and nothing else.

So with regards to my ever present future, I'm feeling that a new jump is required. Where I fall exactly and just how well is yet to be seen, but during the free fall of it, wish me luck.

As of right now nothing is for certain (if it ever is) So over the next coming months I shall write about my experience and if indeed any progress has happened. You may be sitting there reading wondering what I'm so cryptically waffling on about, or what I have in mind. If any of you reading truly know me, I guess you may have some idea of what it is I'm trying to do. So wish me luck and as of Monday I will kick the first stage of my plan into action (like I really have a plan) so wish me luck on that.

*

It's an exciting week of telly as two of my favourite shows are set to return to the box an I can't wait.
"Ashes to Ashes" and "Doctor who".
Where do I start with why I'm excited about the return of these two ingenious shows. Ashes to Ashes comes with a sense of sad excitement. Sad excitement? Yeah, well good that its back yet sad that its coming to an end. The sense that a few prolonged unanswered mysteries promise to be reveal. I just hope they aren't a let down. An I'm looking forward to hearing some new Gene Hunt words of wisdom.

As for the return of the Doctor. We have a whole new one to welcome and help guide us into the new who era. We had no series last year and I felt Saturday night telly lacked because of it, nothing filled the void. The amount of reality telly talent shows, or shows about falling over members of the public didn't come close. They were easy often cheaper mindless shows for the simple masses. They don't fill you with wonder, excitement while raising the back of your hairs in nervous anticipation. Maybe that's just me, but that's something that the return of who brings with it for me. That excitement and eager wanting of the next episode. To be taken on the joyous ride, nothings grips like the build up to the show an each that follows.
From the small clips I've seen, the approach seems familiar yet fresh at the same time. So over the next few weeks I shall be gripped to my telly lapping up all the telly goodness that is on its way, enjoying the emotional ride that awaits, only wish it could last.

Oh and on a personal note, finally my 10th Doctor replica coat is on the way. I can't wait to try it on and feel the weight and whoosh of it all. It's proven to be a bit of a battle to get hold of, with regards to supplier problems an what not. Taken about 6 months to get here, I just hope it has been worth the wait.
Photos I'm sure are to follow for those people who have displayed an interest just to see what its like in all of its magnificence.

Anyway I shall leave you here while I climb into bed early because the damn summer time is stealing an hour of my sleep, damn you BST!! *Shakes fist*

No comments:

Post a Comment